AH Diabetes is committed to protecting the safety of our patients and our staff members while we work through the COVID19 pandemic. Below are some of the measures we implemented to keep us safe.
- We have set up the hand sanitizer station and we encouraged patients and staff to use it before entering the clinic;
- We will check your body temperature prior to your entry to the clinic;
- We have put in markings in the consultation rooms and the reception area to encourage people maintaining a social distance of 1.5 meters;
- We are cleaning the clinic regularly particularly in the frequently touched areas such as the door knobs, the table and chairs, etc;
- We will also ask you about your travelling history as well as your recent contact with people who were suspected / confirmed with COVID19.
* Most importantly, if you are feeling unwell or experienced any flu-like symptoms prior to the appointment, please DO NOT attend the clinic and phone us to reschedule your appointment.*