How To Make An Appointment
Both self-referrals and GP referrals are welcomed.
If you are referred by your GP, your GP will send us the referral and relevant information on your behalf. Once all the information are received, a staff member from AH Diabetes will contact you to arrange an appointment that suits your schedule.
Alternatively, you could book online by clicking the "Book Online" button above.
What to Bring To My Appointment
Some of the following information could be useful for us to help you in achieving your goals:
- Blood glucose record book
- Your blood glucose meter, CGM or pump
- Your foot wear if you are seeing the podiatrist
- Medicare Card and/or private health fund membership card
- EFTPOS card linked to your bank account for Medicare rebate
*If you need any interpreter service, please let us know when making the appointment.