INVITATION TO TAKE PART IN A NATIONAL SURVEY ABOUT FACTORS INFLUENCING DIETARY INTAKE AMONG PEOPLE WITH DIABETES
Following a recommended diet is sometimes a challenge for people with diabetes and as a result can be a major contributor to diabetes related health risks. This on-line survey is about the likely factors that influences your decisions about eating and how you manage your daily recommended diet as a person living with diabetes.
WHAT WILL THE SURVEY ASK ME?
• Your participation will involve completion of an anonymous on-line self-completion questionnaire that will take approximately ten (10) minutes of your time.
• The questionnaire includes a range of closed-ended questions asking you about some information on your diabetic profile, your eating habits, whether you receive any additional support in managing your diabetes and information on what your feelings and perceptions are towards living with and coping with diabetes.
• Your participation in this project is entirely voluntary. If you do not wish to take part you are not obliged to.
WHO SHOULD TAKE PART?
You can choose to participate, if you are,
• 18 years and above.
• An Australian citizen/permanent resident.
• Have been diagnosed with diabetes.
WHY SHOULD I TAKE PART?
If you choose to participate in this survey, your involvement in this research project would potentially benefit you and the diabetic community with additional and or improved diabetic support services such as diabetes education programs, diabetic resources, counselling initiatives and information necessary in helping you and the diabetic community at large cope with and manage your diabetes effectively.
HOW CAN I TAKE PART?
You can take part by clicking on the link provided.